DONALD DUKE’S PLAN FOR FOOD SECURITY AND ECONOMIC ENHANCEMENT THROUGH AGRICULTURE
Agriculture thrives when tied to manufacturing and food processing. We will reposition the country’s agricultural sector to reflect its capacity to ensure food sufficiency whilst serving a manufacturing function.
My policy thrust will include:
- Review of our land use system
- Specialized investment in mechanical farming
- Srovision and self-sufficiency in agriculture produce
- Ensure the use of improved and hybrid seedling multiplication deployed to expand agricultural yield and production
- Affordable credit to enhance investment in Agro Storage and transportation thereby stemming the over 50 percent ruin of agricultural yield as currently being experienced